Standards of Entry
The PEIMTA has the following Standards of Entry:
- Applicants must have successfully completed 2200 hours of Massage Therapy education at a school of Massage Therapy, or equivalent competency.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the College Board Exams in a province where Massage Therapy is legislated.
- Applicants must have a valid Basic Level First Aid/CPR certificate.
If an applicant has met all entrance requirements except the legislated board exam, the Board will consider and discuss registration given the following criteria is met:
- 2200 hours of Massage Therapy education at an Association approved school of Massage Therapy, or equivalent competency.
- Active membership in good standing in a member association of the Canadian National Alliance for the previous three years.
- Up to date CEUs according to our provincial standards.